Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Indecision and ONE MONTH til the Lupus Walk!

I'm going home a week from Thursday. Something about being at my parent's house and hanging out with my nieces and nephews just makes me feel better. I think next weekend is going to be a weird weekend for me so I just wanted to be in a place where I'm comfortable and happy. I have a decision to make though. Do I want to go to my parent's house or do I want to go to our river house?


I could go to my parents' house in Georgia... so pretty with the Azaleas blooming.


I'd get to play with my nieces and nephew.


They help me have fun even when I don't feel well.


I goof off in my old room. And yes that is a caboodle on the floor.


I'd get to see my awesome friend DJ. 


And I'd get to go hang out in the back of my Dad's truck on our family friend's farm.

OR
Do I want to go to my river house in Florida? 

I could eat at the table my Dad built.


and relax on the water (if it's warm there)! and I'd obvi wear a hat, and sunscreen and probably a wetsuit... ok maybe I'll just hang out on the porch in a rocking chair...

Where should I go???


Also... the lupus walk is exactly ONE MONTH from today! I can't wait! Have you signed up to walk with me and/or donated to my cause? It'd be great if you did! Then I wouldn't have to get videos like this from Camila and Speight... 


I think the walk this year will be really fun, and I'd love to have you join me! Plus look how cute Winlon looks in his lupus t-shirt! 

I appreciate any and all support you can lend toward my cause. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your church group! Heck, tell everyone! 


Song of the Post: Fun. -- Sight of the Sun 


7 comments:

  1. Decisions...decisions! I'm heading home next Thursday too. I have a wedding on Saturday. There is something about being at home that makes my worries go away but being at your river house would be relaxing too! Just the peace and quiet. Hmmm, you have a tough decision to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? BUT if I go home I could go to Cheese and Feed, and we both know how delicious that is! :)

      Delete
  2. I think that ADORABLE video makes the choice clear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it all depends on what you are wanting most. If you want to spend time with your family, you should go to the Georgia house (which is what I would pick!). If you want to just relax and rejuvinate, the river house is the way to go! Enjoy whatever you choose!
    Oh, and P.S. your parents Georgia house is totally adorable and I am in love with it. The end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for your parent's home. First of all it looks like a lovely place to visit and most of all where else can you go to get all that unconditional love. I am sure they have their fingers crossed you pick home too!!
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going home next Friday for my sister's wedding. I vote home, so there is a chance that I could see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having been to both places, that is a tough one. Although, here is what I do know...your family would love to spend time with you and support you. Being surrounded by unconditional love and support really is what it's all about, right? And, you can always take moments for yourself, read a book, go for a walk, watch a movie, take a nap. I choose home, it's where the heart is! XOXO

    ReplyDelete