It's been awhile since I've done a mish mash Monday so I thought I'd rock one out for y'all.
1. It was snowing on my way to work this morning. In late March. I do not approve.
2. I got an email from my rheumy this morning. Sadly my labs are not looking as good as I am. We're going to hold off on the prednisone taper, but I still get to keep one of my other meds away so I'm happy over all.
3. I'm going to see Admissions on Wednesday with Tabitha. For work. I love my job sometimes.
4. I love coffee. A lot.
5. I really want to get an Irish Wolfhound puppy. I've even been dreaming about it. Alas, I'm not allowed to have dogs in my apartment. This makes me sad.
6. I'm going to a horse race in May. I bought this dress to wear. Thoughts? Also I need to find a hat to match. Gots to stay out of the sun! Any suggestions?
7. MC comes back to DC tomorrow. I'm so happy for her to see me!
8. I'm still in an amazing mood from Friday.
9. Sharks are evil.
10. My friend, Piper, showed me this video. It is fake but it solidifies why I hate sea life.
11. The email from Georgia State Society about the lupus walk is supposed to go out to their membership list today. I am nervous and excited. Yay!
12. To round out mish mash Monday you get photos from my iPhone. Lucky you!
Happy Monday, y'all! I hope you have an amazing week!
Song of the Post: Florida Georgia Line -- Get Your Shine On